Sunday, March 30, 2014

My Corner Of The World - Mar 30, 2014


My Corner of The World - March 30, 2014



 American River at Watt Ave Bridge, Sacramento, Calif, water levels are very low due to the drought, even with recent rains.





Common Merganser floats in front of a bank of daffodils.



 It was a real bird show today at the river. These are Turkey Vultures flying over the trees by the river.


This is the outline of a big hawk. There was a lot of birds chasing each today.


 Here is a crow upper left with two more hawks lower right battling for territory probably.I did not see this when I took the picture and was surprised to see the talons out!


 Here is an Acorn Woodpecker checking his stash of acorns.


 Here is a Wild Turkey looking to cross the road.

That's my corner of the world!
It was a good day!

No comments: